House Rules for Chebucto Minor Hockey’s Monthly 50/50 Online Fundraising Draw
· 50/50 is open to the general public and subject to Provincial Laws & Regulations
· You must be 19 years old to purchase a ticket
· Each player will be given a URL from Rafflebox to distribute for sales, which will begin the 1st of each month.
· Tickets will be available online and sold at a rate of:
· 1 for $5
3 for $10
7 for $20
20 for $50
· Draw will be held 6pm on the following dates at 111 Drysdale Rd, Halifax, NS B3R 1L5. The draw will be recorded and placed on the Chebucto Minor Hockey website along with the winner’s name.
· Tickets will be sold until 11:59pm the night before the draw. Ticket sales will be tracked through Rafflebox, printed and delivered the day of draw.
· The winner will be determined by a random draw.
· The winner will receive 50% of the total pot. CMHA will credit 35% to the players registration account and CMHA will retain 15%.
· The winner will be contacted by phone and email. The winner will receive an e transfer upon verification of identity with photo ID. Failure of the winner to claim their prize 90 days after the draw date will result in a second draw.
· The credit on each player’s account will be used to subsidize their hockey registration fees for the following hockey season with Chebucto Minor Hockey.
· Should players decide not to continue to play for Chebucto Minor Hockey all funds in the player’s account will transfer to siblings or to Chebucto Minor Hockey.
· Should there be no siblings, Chebucto Minor Hockey will retain the funds.