Close Contact info
Rapid testing pop up site info
Age 11 and Under Travel Restrictions Effective Dec 1
Hockey NS Rebound Plan - Updated Oct-2021 (We are now phase 5)
Hockey Nova Scotia - Rebound Plan 2.0.pdf (agilitycms.cloud)
Proof Of Vaccination Rollout: Proof of Vaccination Rollout
Mask Reminder Mask Reminder
Modified Phase 5 Modified Phase 5- Sept 29, 2021
[Specific Facility Protocols/Rules]
Halifax Forum_civic facility rules
Lions Rink details as of Dec 17th
· For spectators we will be going back 50 Spectators masked and socially distanced. All other spectator rules apply for safety reps- please make sure all vaccination proof and contact tracing is in effect.
· We will be maintaining the 20 min prior to ice booking before allowing players in the rink. Spectators allowed in 5 min to the icetime.
· Canteens will be allowed to be open but absolutely no food or beverage in the stands. If the canteen is open then there has to be a designated eating area. Details to come out – when they are finalized- for now- no food or drink in the rink.
· CMHA would like as many players as possible to arrive at the rink with their gear on so they could limit their time spent in a crowded dressing room. MASKS must be worn at all times, expect on the ice. Coaches at all times, in the field of play (during games) Practice is OK, but if you coach multiple teams, then a mask is required on ice during practice.
· The rest of the procedures we have been following, vacate the dressing rooms by 15 minutes, exit the building after your game/practice through the side door.
COVID Checklist - HRM 4-Pad - REVISED DECEMBER 14, 2021